Contra Costa County is as unique and diverse as its residents. It needs a transportation plan that reflects where it is now, and more importantly, where it is going. The plan will keep Contra Costa County moving and create the livable and sustainable communities that everyone deserves.
After extensive public engagement and analysis, Contra Costa Transportation Authority has prepared a transformative and innovative 30-year transportation expenditure plan that will promote a strong economy, protect the environment, and enhance the quality of life for all of Contra Costa’s diverse communities.
- Improving our BART, Bus, Ferry and Train Networks 26.8%
- Administration 0.5%
- Reducing Congestion and Smoothing Traffic 20.7%
- Fixing Local Streets and Roads 23.8%
- Providing Affordable and Safe Transportation for Children, Seniors, and People with Disabilities 6.2%
- Building Sustainable Communities and Protecting the Environment 22%