The Contra Costa Transportation Authority adopted the 2018 Countywide Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan on July 18, 2018. The 2018 CBPP and its appendices can be downloaded below. The 2018 CBPP outlines the Authority’s goals and policies and the actions needed to create a safe, comfortable environment for people who walk or bicycle.
- Executive Summary
- 2018 Countywide Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- Appendix A: State of Walking and Biking in Contra Costa
- Appendix B: Strategic White Paper
- Appendix C: Best Practices Pedestrian Bicycle Design Guidelines
- Appendix D: Local Bicycle Networks and Bicycle & Pedestrian Projects
- Appendix E: Regional Level of Traffic Stress Maps
- Appendix F: Pedestrian and Bicycle Demand Forecasting and Funding Sources
Thank you for your interest in encouraging walking and bicycling in Contra Costa. Together, we can keep Contra Costa moving!