The Contra Costa Transportation Authority has released the Public Review Draft Countywide Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan. The Public Review Draft CBPP and appendices can be downloaded below. The Public Review Draft outlines the Authority’s goals, policies and actions for creating a safe, comfortable environment for people to walk and bicycle. Comments are due by May 25, 2018.
- Public Review Draft Plan
- Appendix A: State of Walking and Biking in Contra Costa
- Appendix B: Strategic White Paper
- Appendix C: Best Practice Pedestrian Treatment Toolbox
- Appendix D: Best Practice Bicycle Design Guidelines
- Appendix E: Local Bicycle Networks
- Appendix F: Local Bicycle & Pedestrian Projects
- Appendix G: Pedestrian and Bicycle Demand Forecasting
- Appendix H: Funding Sources
Check back here often for Plan updates and related documents. Together, we can keep Contra Costa moving!